Residential Air Conditioning
While air conditioning does increase comfort, it can also aid in overall health and wellbeing. For instance, excessive heat and humidity can be uncomfortable — and potentially dangerous.
A professionally installed system can eliminate these potential issues, while also improving the comfort of the home's environment and even contributing to better overall indoor air quality. We also do Central Air Conditioning Repairs!
Commercial Air Conditioning
Whether it be in a residential or commercial setting, air conditioners work by blowing cool air into the building and moving hot air outside. But the right type of unit is highly dependent on the facility in question.
Air Conditioning Installation
AirPlus Air expert techs will determine the right type of unit for your home and provide a free, no obligation quote. Our technicians are heating and cooling specialists and can answer any questions you have, while providing you with the best service possible, whether it's a new installation, repair or preventative maintenance on your unit.
Air Conditioning Repair
While we here at AirPlus are experts when it comes to new system installation, not all units need replacement. In fact, some may just need repair or maintenance to get back up and working to full potential — and we can handle this too. Here's a look at some of the most popular maintenance and repairs that need to be performed on A/C units:
- Water leaking by the HVAC unit: This is likely caused by a clogged drain line.
- Constant on/off cycling: May be caused by problems with either the thermostat, condenser, evaporator or fan.
- Air isn't cold: This could be caused by a variety of problems, including refrigerant charge, fan motors, dirt or debris on the condenser, or a dirty air filter.
- Abnormal noises: If your unit is making strange noises when it kicks on and shuts off, it could be due to a number of things — from as simple as a loose screw to as complex as a bent or broken fan blade or damaged motor.
- Unit won't turn on: If this is the case, it's likely the electrical component has failed.
- Utility bills are high: A/C units require maintenance to work up to their full potential. Often times, if this is the case, a tune-up is in store. If problems persist, replacement of the existing unit with a more energy efficient unit should be considered.
We service many makes and models of HVAC equipment including Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Trane, American Standard, Rheem, Ruud, Lennox Goodman, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Daikin, Amana, Ducane, Comfort Maker, Heil, Armstrong Aerosys and First Company.
Air Conditioner Service
Interested in preventative maintenance and annual checkups? We've got you covered there, too. Whether you're looking for installation of a new A/C unit, or maintenance or tune-up of an existing one, we here at AirPlus can help.
Central Air Conditioning Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Email or call us at (703) 570-5121 to arrange a free on-site estimate!
14 SEER A/C and Coils
Lennox 14 SEER A/C and Coils
Starting at $3972.00 or $46.08 per month
16 SEER A/C and Coils
Lennox 16 SEER A/C and Coils
Starting at $4,653.00 or $53.97 per month