Your Choice In Water Heater Technology.
Whether it's the installation of a brand new tank or tankless, repair of an existing tank or preventative and regular maintenance to ensure that your water heater is operating at its maximum potential, the experts at AirPlus Heating & Cooling can handle it. We are able to quickly and efficiently install a new unit in your home, should it be beyond repair.
Leaking Pipes & Plumbing
One of the primary services offered by any plumber is repairing leaky pipes. At AirPlus our plumbers are trained to identify & fix problems but also look for things that could become problems down the road. Being proactive can save you time & money.
Our LeakSmart Leak Detection Systems offer peace of mind that if plumbing leaks start, you’ll be notified immediately before any major home water damage can occur.
Drain Cleaning & Drain Snaking
The AirPlus Plumbing Team will help all of your home's drains clog-free!
- Clogged Kitchen Drains: Slow running or clogged kitchen drains result from buildups of fats, soaps, food & grease.
- Clogged Bathroom Drains: Bathroom drains are also prone to clogging from soap buildup, hair & toothpaste.
- Clogged Utility Room Drains: Utility room drains get clogged with dirt & dust and often these clogs go unnoticed leading to basement floods & water damage.
- Clogged Sewer Drains: When sewer drains get clogged the results can be catastrophic. We can help!
Toilet Repair & Toilet Installation
AirPlus now offers American Standard ActiClean® Self-Cleaning Toilets.
What Sets ActiClean Apart?
- Self-Cleaning Toilet
- Fights Stains with EverClean
- Great Warranty
- Child Lock for Safety
- CleanCurve Rim
- WaterSense Certified
Toilets also have lots of problems that our plumbers can fix quickly. Including problems with flushing, toilet overflows, and clogging.
Sewer Installation & Sewer Repair
Sewer problems can be gross to deal with. Slow draining, unusual noises, and foul smells can all be indications that you should hire a plumber to repair your sewer lines. If you experience any of these things, you should arrange for a plumber to come to inspect your sewer to assess the situation and give you a cost estimate.
Bathroom Fixture Upgrades
Replace a Faucet or Much More!
Installing a new faucet or showerhead can give your bathroom that new & luxurious feel missing in an outdated bathroom. Why not do a mini bathroom remodel with new faucets, a toilet & cool new light fixtures. And maybe add a new tankless water heater for never ending hot water. AirPlus can help you with all the plumbing and electrical for your new light fixtures too!
New Construction Plumbing
Whether you are a home builder or a handy, DIY-er acting as your own contractor, AirPlus can help you with plumbing.
Our licensed and certified plumbers can help you with:
- Running new plumbing to your home addition
- Bathroom shower/bath installation
- Kitchen installations
- Fixture & Toilet Installations
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Hot water heaters
- High end plumbing upgrades
- Installing Gas Lines
And much more!
Garbage Disposal Install & Repair
Garbage disposals are great when they are properly installed, maintained and are working properly. But when there’s a problem it helps to have a professional plumber identify the problem and sole it professionally to keep your kitchen plumbing running smoothly!
LeakSmart Detection Systems
Leaks Can Start Anywhere.
LeakSmart Protects You Everywhere.
All throughout your home, there are sources of potential water leaks. LeakSmart senses a leak and shuts off your water main in 5 seconds or less, protecting you from devastating water damage.
LeakSmart Leak Detection is critical to reducing the damage that old leaking
water heaters can cause. And you have peace of mind that when leaks arise
your LeakSmart System can shut your water off and reduce potential damage to
your home or commercial space.
- Leak and Flood Protection Solved.
- LeakSmart is advanced leak protection done right.
- Sophisticated technology, simple to maintain.
- Peace Of Mind That Your Home Is Protected Even While You're Away.
100% Protection Even When the Power is Down.
The LeakSmart system is run on the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol enabling the system to work 24/7 even when the power and internet are down.
Learn more about LeakSmart in the video below:
Learn more about LeakSmart Home Leak Protection Products In The Video Below:
Add a LeakSmart Detection System to Your New Water Heater Install By AirPlus and Save!
AirPlus Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical Professional Installation Includes:
- LeakSmart Pro Main Waterline Cut-In, Shut-Off Valve (1")
- LeakSmart Hub 3.0
- LeakSmart Leak & Temperature Sensor
- LeakSmart Range Extender (Large Homes)
- Receptacle for Water Heater Shut-Off Valve
How Much does A LeakSmart Leak Detection System Cost?
Installed LeakSmart Pro Systems For Existing Water Heaters Starting At $1,000.
Can I install a LeakSmart system myself?
Sure, but if you use AirPlus you'll have peace of mind that it was installed by a certified plumber.